Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Week in the Life - Tuesday

During the day when I am snapping away with my camera I truly think I am taking enough photos and making enough notes to document my day. However, when I upload the photos to my Week in the Life folders it doesn't seem like all that much. I just hope it is enough when I go to put the album together next week. Here are just a few shots from yesterday.
This is when I went for my morning walk - What beautiful views we have. I love getting up each day and seeing this...
Another beautiful view...

Bench and Flowers on our front porch
Our Front Door...a friend of mine made this wreath for us as a 'Welcome to Virginia' gift. I absolutely love it. It looks so 'Springy'. Thanks Regina
My hubby mowing our grass...
I was getting ready to leave the house to go to a Republician Mass Meeting. A friend of mine was running to Chairman. I was looking over the info on the meeting before heading out the door. She, my frined, won. It was an exciting night.
Hope your 'A Week in the Life' project is going well. I can't wait to see how all of this comes together next week. Fun, Fun, Fun...

No comments: