Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Softball anyone...

Here is Sam with Sierra right after she scored her first run. My mom with Joshua

Dad with Joshua
On my way home from work tonight I stopped by the ball fields. My nieces were playing softball. Sierra will be ten this week. Tonight was the first game of this season. I was glad that I could be there. Her first up at bat, she hit a good solid hit and got on base. She stole 2nd and ended up scoring a run. Yeah Sierra!!! Here she is coming across the plate...a little blurry, I know, but I still think it's cute.
Here she is with her brother Joshua. His game is later this week.

Here is Gabrielle, who will be 5 this summer. She was playing T-ball (however, the coaches actully pitched to them). This is her very first year playing.

Here she is coming up to bat. Isn't she just adorable. I know I am partial and all, but get real. She is too darn cute!! Ok, so the bat is almost as big as she is..that doesn't matter, right?



Can't believe that I actually got the shot of the ball coming to her. I was thrilled to get this shot. She wacked it too. Way to go Gabrielle!!!

And this is her actaully scoring her very first run...ever!

It was a lot of fun getting the chance to watch them play. I look forward to the rest of the season.

4 comments:

Ramadhani said...

nice blog..
Happy Family.

Ramadhani-Indonesia

terri said...

how stinking adorable. thank you for posting so aunt terri could see. i miss them so much.

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Hi Cheri!

Well I come here bearing happy news for you!

CONGRATS ON BEING THE WINNER of the $100 on my blog! :-) Oh happy day for you!

Email me so we can talk about how to get you the money!

I am so glad you entered the giveaway!

blessings,
melissa

R. Jennings said...

Great job Cherri. Your mom and I have been enjoying your "spare time projects" wondering if you really are a super-mom and super-woman, super-daughter, super-aunt, super-you get the idea. Well today marks 42 years of marriage to that wonderful gal that slowed down long enough for me to catch her and OH! what a catch she is. We are looking forward to rest of this thing called "Doing Life Together" saga. Love Mom and Dad