Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our Pottery is Ready!!!

A few days ago I posted that me and my two girls went to Fired Up and created our own pieces of pottery. Well, here are the 'finished items'. I went over and picked them up this morning. I was so excited to be able to get them, to see what they turned out like and to love them. I think Tiffany, Ashley and I did very well on our pieces. What do you think?Ashely' Chinese Noodle Bowl - they even threw in some chopsticks
Tiffany's Butterfly Trinket BoxAnd my Picture Frame. I have the perfect picture already picked out for this frame. Thanks for looking and I hppe you enjoyed our 'crafty side.'





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey cherri just wanted to say hey and send you some love from your triplet!!!i finally put a post on my blog you'll have to read it. love your blog!!!