Thursday, February 12, 2009

I Won!!! I Won!!!

I don't win a lot of things but I post for give-a-ways as much as I can. I logged on Tuesday to a blog, Kim Rose, (http://www.kimrose.typepad.com) and saw that I had won her recent give-a-way. I can't even remember what she was giving away but I am so excited about it. She emailed me that the 'goodies' were mailed out yesterday. Can't wait to see what they are.

On a seperate note, I helped my twin sister, Terri!, get a blog yesterday. She has now entered the 'world of blogging'. She visits and surfs a lot of blogs but has never taken the time to set one up for herself. So yesterday, I helped her take the bull by the horns and get a blog. You can link to her either from my sidebar or www.terrijkempf.blogspot.com. Go over and say hello to Terri. Welcome to cyberspace Terri!!!

No comments: