Friday, March 20, 2009

It's My Birthday!!!

Well, not that I am excited about getting older, but I'd rather celebrate a Birthday than the alternative...The best thing about today is that I get to celebrate this day with my twin sister, Terri! Yes, that's a '41' we are holding up with our fingers. Yikes, where in the world did the time go. I can remember my mom being 41. She was 41 when I had my daugher...I made her a Nana at 41.

Here we are with our mom. Terri and I don't look all that much alike in these photos. She has lightened her hair (it looks great Ter-Bear) and I have kept mine darker (for now). Here I am with my Sweetie and My other Sweetie. (My husband Mark and my daughter Ashley) Isn't she just beautiful. She now lives in VA so we met half way this past Sunday to see everybody for the Birthdays. (My Dad's was this past Monday)

Well, we are off. My husband has my special day planned, filled with all my favorite things...I don't know what he is up to but I am sure it will be fun. Have a wonderful Friday...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!

Terri! said...

Yea, you are so good to have already posted things so recent. We had a wonderful time being together. I love you!

NikonSniper said...

great and classy family photos. very good candids. you're a natural with a good eye for photography.
nikonsniper