Thursday, August 14, 2008

This is my twin Sister...Terri!

One of my favorite things in life is being a twin. Terri! and I have been the best of friends ever since we were 'womb-mates'. We are very similiar in many ways, yet our differences make us unique and gives us an identity that is all our own. We never had issues with competing with each other as we grew up. We were each others best friend, biggest supporter, greatest defender, strongest shoulder to cry on, and most faithful encourager. Eventhough we live in different states, we are still very, very close. I just wanted to introduce you to her. Here's Terri!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

How nice to have a twin. I always wanted to be a twin. I love the name of your blog. I have just been blog hopping and arrived here. I hope you dont mind me leaving a comment as I dont like reading blogs unannounced.