Thursday, July 24, 2008

Time with my son...


I got to spend some awesome quality time with my son today. With teenagers now-a-days, it is a big deal to get that 'quality' time with them. We went to dinner, just the two of us. He just got home today from camp and he was eager to tell me all about it. Matt and I try to grab special moments like this when we can but it's not always that easy. He lives in another state with his dad so we don't get to see each other as much as we would like. He is a great kid. He gives me lots of reasons to be a very proud 'mama'. Today I am grateful that time allowed us to steal a few, very precious, moments together.

2 comments:

Terri! said...

Great pic. I am glad you two got to spend some time together. His photos are all over Living Waters site. I looks like everyone had a wonderful time. Love,
Terri!

Cherri said...

Terribella, Thank you for the comment. You are probably the 'only one that frequents my blog. I guess I need to step it up a notch if I am going to use this as a 'plug' to get my book sold, huh? Long way to go, I better get going. Love ya, Cherri